Sunday AM Service - 17th May 2020
- This is a guided service which you can participate in at your own pace. We encourage you to take some time in worship, as well as taking time in communion and hearing the preaching of the Word.
- We understand that for different people, different elements are of greater value in their worship and learning. You can take the time you need for yourself in each of these elements this week.
- The order of service is laid out below. Follow through at your own pace.
- There is a yellow feedback card at the end of the service with space to fill in your name (so we know who was there) and a comment about the service (so we can improve it ) and a prayer request (so that we can pray for you).
- May God speak to our hearts and minds this morning as we participate in worship together
This video was suggested by Louise Brown as a means of encouragement during this time of isolation. We hope you find some encouragement from it.
Introduction to Worship
All are welcome to participate to the table of the Lord with us and though we cannot gather in person today, we join together knowing that our family is joining with us in this time of communion.
Today, as we pray together, please pray for some of the following:
Pray for the ongoing effort to control the Corona Virus.
Pray for those who are dealing with going Mental Health issues.
- Pray for our leaders as they make decisions about easing restrictions.
- Pray for Lynne with her bad back and Peter with his tiredness
- Pray for Monica Willoughby who is having problems her White blood cell count. She also has to see a specialist to have a skin cancer removed. Pray for peace
- Pray for ourselves that we make the best use of this time and the lessons learned will remain