Noarlunga Centre Church of Christ Community Care inc. has partnered with CareWorks South Australia to become CareWorks Noarlunga. This has enabled us to provide a better quality of service to those in need. CareWorks Noarlunga provides assistance to those in need. These are provided with three different services Emergency Relief, Op Shop and Food@5
You can find information about CareWorks SA by going to www.cwsa.org.au
We mainly provide food parcels but can help with special requirements as needed.
- Appointments are made by ringing (08) 83261153 from 9:00 am onward
- We are located in the 'Oasis' building at the back of the church property
- We are open from 9:30 - 12:00 on Mon, Wed, Fri during the school term
You are also welcome to come for some free bread, some morning snacks and a cup of tea/coffee.
There is usually a volunteer who is free to have a chat or provide information about other services in the area.
The Op Shop provides low cost second hand clothing and other goods. All the money raised goes toward supporting the work of Careworks.
- A community meal takes place every Tuesday evening at 5:00pm.
- A two course dinner is served at the table
- Guests are given bread and other treats to take home.
- There is no cost, only an opportunity to donate to the cost of the meal.
- Entry is from 4:15pm!