Sixties Plus provides opportunities for fellowship amongst senior members of the congregation and their friends. Activities will involve meals, entertainment, sing-alongs, picnics, interesting speakers, and pleasant Sunday afternoons in a friendly church atmosphere. Meetings are held bi-monthly commencing with a light meal together, followed by a devotion and activities as described above. Previous events have been:
- Des Feary gave an interesting talk about his hymn based radio show and played examples of the music he uses
- A Christmas lunch
- A musical afternoon featuring Jan McAskill
- A table games afternoon–much appreciated by those who came.
- A pleasant picnic at Clarendon oval.
- ‘Take back Christmas’ fellowship with other church ministry groups.
- ‘Dolphin Explorer’ cruise on Port River along with the Men’s fellowship group
- Mid-year Christmas cold buffet luncheon and table games
- Hot ‘Pot Luck’ lunch & dessert followed by selected items
- Shared lunch followed by a musical afternoon with a guest artist.